Thursday 19 July 2012

Blues Coming Up!

At the end of June I played a set at The Kelburn Garden Party Festival.  It was top festival with loads of really good acts and I had a great time playing! The sound was excellent and there was even some folk having a wee dance. 


On the 21st of July I will be playing at The Edinburgh Jazz and Blues Festival.  I will be playing a couple of sets at The Mardi Gras at these times
1.10 - 1.45pm
2.50 - 3.20pm

Then on the Sunday the 22nd I'm playing my blues on Rose Street as part of The Edinburgh Carnival. I'll be pickin my tunes out on the street between 1pm and 4pm!

Once I've finished that I'll be playing at The Ale House Festival Weekender!! My set starts at 10pm

At the end of July I'm playing at The Merchant City Festival at The 13th Note in Glasgow!! It's a busy time and I'm looking forward to it all. 

Some other good gigs I have coming up are a gig at the Vagabond Social Club on the 3rd of August which is now at the Griffin in Glasgow and I'll be heading down to England to play at the Blues Shakedown in London on the 31st! After that It's a slot at King Tuts, supporting Dave Arcari (which I'll have tickets to sell for) and then I will be heading off to America for a three week long tour with the great Slate Dump!!  THE SUPER SIZED CHITLIN CIRCUIT TOUR will be hitting these states, TN, MS, TX, OK, MO, WV & KY.

BRING ON ALL THE ACTION!!

Hope to see some of you folk out at the gigs!

Thanks for stopping by

Sleepy

No comments:

Post a Comment