Wednesday 10 April 2013

Keeping it unhealthy!

I've just done a couple of videos from the bog of two Lil Son Jackson Covers.  Follow the links below to give them a wee watch!

Aching Heart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHjAGTNnOsg

Young Woman's Blues
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjPvATFKRCg

I also recently just made it into the W Coast Band Chart at number 20 with Young Woman's Blues.

El Demento took this photo with his copy of my new album Unhealthy Songbook which i think is great!  I hope more people take pictures of unhealthy foods with my new album and send them to me.  

As for gigs, I'm playing at Speakeasy in the Merchant City in Glasgow a week on Friday for blues dancers.  I think it's for an after party so it will actually start early hours of Saturday morning at 1.45am.  I'm looking forward to playing a couple of sets for them.

Other Gig Dates:

Thursday 2nd of May - Sunny Govan Switchback Show
Saturday 15th of June - Leith Blues Festival, Ferry, Edinburgh
Friday 21st of June -  Ayr Gaiety Theatre

Stay tuned for more announcements.

For Bookings please email me at:  sleepyeyesnelson@hotmail.co.uk

www.facebook.com/sleepyeyesnelsonbluesmusician
www.cheapwinerecords.bandcamp.com
www.sawneybeanyoungteam.tumblr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment