Thursday 16 February 2012

Shut Away Recording Wth The February Blues

This month so far has been spent shut away recording.

When I was in Memphis my pal Slate Dump took me to Gus's Fried Chicken.  He said the fried chicken at Gus's was the best and he wasn't wrong.  So I did a song about Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken.



This other song I've done was written by a friend of mine from Texas Mike Snow.  Mike has been writing a few songs for me over the last while.  Mike sends me the words and I put the music to it.  It's something I really like doing. 

This song is called Down The Line Blues and It's the first song written by Mike that I've done on the slide.






This next one is my version of an old song called Take Me Back.



  • facebook.com/sleepyblues
  • cheapwinerecords.bandcamp.com
  • myspace.com/sleepyeyesnelson
  • youtube.com/nelsonchainsaws

Thanks for stopping by


No comments:

Post a Comment